Oil & Gas
This is one of our recent forays into supporting the oil and gas industry.
Before embarking on any project, we ensure careful scrutiny so as to safeguard project viability. We go to great lengths through client interaction to understand actual client needs in order to provide cost- effective and appropriate solutions through a balanced portfolio spreading from Exploration, Production to EPC. Proficient project management is one of the highlights for achieving project goals especially in respect to time management, quality control, and maintaining cost factors. Neglecting this area can be detrimental to the project.
Our core competencies at GreenStratos equip us to provide an array of technical and professional services, preparation and execution of extensive, integrative projects not only locally, but also globally. Our proposals formulate a far-reaching field of design, production and project management services for both onshore and offshore facilities.
In the hydrocarbons sector, we lend support to the upstream and downstream oil and gas sector, setting up of new gas-based power projects and minimizing environmental risks to ensure efficient and safe production and treatment of oil. Storage of natural gas is equally important in this field. Hence we help create planned reserves to meet demands when the load requirements are high.
In short, we offer the following services in formulating and executing projects through a sustainable methodology.
- Due diligence and the provision of services associated with divestiture or acquisition of portfolios in the power sector
- Preparation of environmental impact assessments and the provision of all of the necessary planning support
- Permissions for Operations and Compliance
- Project Management
- Environmental Monitoring and Reporting
- Geotechnical Assessments and the management of site investigations
- Carbon Advisory